Monday, April 19, 2010

Home again

We had a great time. It was interesting going back to a place where we had lived for so long and seeing how much things had changed, or in some cases, stayed the same. Port Macquarie is a beautiful place. Chris and I first met there (and first became parents there as well) so it will always be a special place for us.

Now I'm busy sorting out all the emails that came in while we were away. Listening to another new song we are going to learn at the church camp. This one has a "whistling" part that is being rewritten for our saxophone player, but I'm a bit disappointed that all the whistlers in church aren't going to have their opportunity to contribute...

Next task is to see what all the bloggers I'm following have been up to while I was away.

No comments: