Friday, November 26, 2010

I don't like to grumble

But I do it a lot so maybe I really do?

Anyhow, I will try to keep this short. I really really don't like being sick and having a toddler to run around after. While I was dozing off on the bed before, she managed to shut herself into the toilet.

On the being grateful side of things, at least she hadn't managed to pull the toilet brush out of its holder and touch it, or to drop her blankie into the toilet bowl.

So it could have been worse.

I hope I feel better soon. Too much music practice still to be done. And the timing is bad. Chris has his work Christmas function tonight so he was planning to go straight from work to ten pin bowling and then dinner without coming home. And he is also working tomorrow.

Pray for patience here.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Karen, and that tonight and tomorrow aren't too stressful for you. May God give you patience and perseverance!

6P 2011 said...

Babycakes, grumble, it's allowed. Wish I did it more often!