Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time to organise the babysitter


I want to go and see this movie with my husband over the Christmas holiday break. It seems to be getting fantastic reviews. And it's all about therapy/allied health professionals. What could be better? It will be interesting seeing how they "did" therapy back in the 1930s, even though I suspect it would have been quite different given that the client was the King of England.

Actually I could really do with a babysitter right now (although it's highly unlikely to happen). I thought the Christmas shopping was under control but there are a few important things I've forgotten. And I need to buy food. The thought of entering shops with all three kids is frightening. Thank goodness for extended shopping hours over the next three days.


No comments: