Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Last blog post for today....

At the moment, this is doing the rounds of some blogs that I read. I found it here (a very good blog, by the way. The Monday quiz is great fun).

And yes, in my case, it is painfully accurate....

But for me, blogging isn't so much about people looking at what I write or being thought of as an interesting person. It's about thinking about other people's viewpoints, it's about having a bit of fun, it's about practising putting forward an argument, it's getting into the habit of writing regularly (an important skill to have should I ever revisit the goal of doing my PhD).

So even if nobody else is reading, I am still having a good time here.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

And I am having a good time here too. Glad I found your blog. I enjoy the combination of real life, deep thought and fun. Good on you. Keep writing. Mx

Karen said...

Thanks for the encouragement Meredith! I really enjoy your blog too.

Wendy said...

I'm sure you are an interesting person, Karen! I, too, enjoy visiting here.