Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feeling a bit lonely

Again.

I think we need to invite some people over for dinner or something. Now that we are a big family, we don't get that many invitations to other people's houses anymore. We cost a lot to feed, and we have a toddler who gets cranky after about 7.45pm. Not a great combination.

Or maybe we're just boring company.

Enough of the pity party. Off to play some songs and watch our new Premier claiming victory. And to read Proverbs. That should sort me out.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know what you mean! We rarely get invited anywhere either. When I was fairly newly graduated and living in a very lonely situation, God challenged me to reach out to others rather than sit and wait for them to ask me. So I invited friends and their four children to my two bedroom apartment. It looked a bit odd, but it felt great! And those folk are still our good friends. Go for it Karen! You might even discover an unexpected "extra" aunty or grandparent who need your kids.