Friday, March 25, 2011

Never fear...homeopathy will save you....

The homeopaths are at it again...and this time they are trying to capitalise on the recent spate of natural disasters worldwide....

Here is an Australian homeopath's website claiming that homeopathy can be used to protect from the effects of contamination through radiation. Fortunately, the media got onto it and has published a story here to clarify the real story.

And from the same homeopathy site, this, where you can learn all about how you can use homeopathic treatments for shock, fear, hysteria and injuries.

Last year, I posted this fantastic YouTube video which pretty much sums up what I think about homeopathy. Hey, I liked it so much, I'll post it again...


Using water to treat life-threatening illnesses and injuries? Using X-rays to "minimise genetic damage following exposure to radiation"?

Nah, I think I'll stick to conventional first aid and get myself to a hospital for some medicine if I'm sick or injured.

No comments: