Monday, May 16, 2011

Ukulele Gold


We watched this at the ukulele workshop I went to over the weekend. Amazing stuff.

The instructor said they have been trying to get these guys to tour Australia. That would be excellent.

They cover a lot of other great songs too. Check out YouTube and you'll find their versions of Wheatus' "Teenage Dirtbag" and Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

Now back to what I'm supposed to be doing...getting an activity sorted out for RE at the special school on Wednesday. Jesus calming the storm.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

But where is Muppet Monday?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Wendy (above) sent me here.

Happy uking.

Michael

Karen said...

Hi Wendy (and Michael, thanks for dropping by!), Monday Muppets will be returning...just needed a little break for a while. I was thinking of finishing my series of ads you'll never see again and then getting back to the Muppets...