Friday, September 23, 2011

Finished work

Such a relief to get there. Last time around I went into labour with two weeks of work to go. Lots of unfinished stuff that probably didn't matter too much in the end, but was an unnecessary worry as I was lying in a hospital bed trying to deal with the fact that my baby was going to arrive a fair bit earlier than we expected.

This time I'm not sure how to feel. On one hand it's good to know that everything I wanted to get finished was done. But on the other hand it's a bit uncertain since I'm not sure I'll be returning there afterwards. The job is being advertised next week and I will have to see what happens when I apply for it.

So I'm 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Getting ready for the boys to spend some time with their grandparents these school holidays so we are going to just have Rosie for a couple of weeks. Looking forward to being a one child family again for a little while.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Thanking God for getting you to this point - work finished, baby still in utero. And the holidays with Rosie sound delightful. Enjoy having some gentle time.
Mx

Karen said...

Thanks Meredith, I'm going OK. Getting some good rest in while I can (and some tidying up happening too!)