Friday, September 9, 2011

Lost....one brain

That would be mine.

I turned up for Book Club tonight....one week early. I was bringing supper too. At least I hadn't baked something, just twenty minutes of running around Woolworths buying cheese, fruit and biscuits was all the effort I'd made.

Starting to lose the plot a bit, I think. So much to keep track of, so little brain space feels available to hold it all.

On the plus side, I'd only driven fifteen minutes to get there (often it's at someone's place half an hour from home). And I hadn't actually finished reading the book. I have another whole week to read it now.

So fruit, cheese and biscuits for dessert it is. After the next blood glucose level check (have just increased my insulin tonight).

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I've had some lost-brain incidents today and I'm not pregnant! Be easy on yourself :-)