Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back home again


Rested. Relaxed. We swam many times in the pool pictured here. It was so warm that Rowan got to have his first swim. Five days of perfect beach weather and then the rain started as we were driving home. I felt like a very good holiday planner. After a couple of wet beach holidays we needed a fine one!

Finished reading Disciplines of a Godly Woman on my e-reader while we were away. More on that in another post. The quick version is that it was a good read.

Have to re-mark one assignment tonight and do another two that my colleague has already done, to check that we are on similar ground with our scores. Then I need to start uploading the results to the Uni webpage.

Sigh. Oh well. The fun was good while it lasted. And at least while it rains, I am not wanting to be anywhere else but inside.

No comments: