Monday, April 30, 2012

Struggling a bit at the moment

Not sure why I'm feeling a bit low. Probably a combination of lots of things, actually, rather than one thing. But one of the biggies is that I'm without a car for a few days. There's lots to do here at home (isn't there always?) but not having the option of being able to get out of the house if I want/need to is a little bit unsettling.

So this morning I was digging into Disciplines of a Godly Woman to see if I could find some helpful Biblical verses.

And I found one of those "old faithful" go-to verses. Philippians 4:6:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God"

At the moment, my praying isn't much more than "God, please help" but it's good to know he wants to hear from me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Praying for you, Karen. God hears his people's "God, please help" prayers.