Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weigh-in update...

Good news. He'd put on 310 grams in not quite three weeks. I was pretty happy with that, since he'd only put on 350 grams in the two months before we saw the GP.

So no tears happened. Fortunately, it was the lactation consultant I was seeing. I have cried in front of her previously so if I had ended up being a bit emotional, it wasn't like she hadn't seen me in that state before.

I've been trying to slow down and enjoy the breastfeeds more lately. This is the last time I'll be feeding a baby so I need to make the most of however many feeds are left. I'll miss them when they're over.

Thanks to all for the support. And Petrina, yes, avocado and double cream (I sometimes add a spoonful of cream cheese as well) is rather yummy. But one spoonful is really all I can manage to eat myself, it's pretty rich!

No comments: