Monday, July 30, 2012

Busy making butterfly stuff....



....for Rosie's birthday party coming up this weekend. She's been proudly telling everyone for the last few months that she's "almost three."

Thank goodness for the internet at times like this when you're a non-crafty type like me. I found both these ideas online. Tonight I spent the evening gluing tiny eyes onto clothespegs for the party bags. I was wondering whether to let the kids paint them themselves with glitter glue pens but I don't think they'll dry in time so it looks like I might get to have fun doing that bit as well. So I might let them attach the little antennae on the day with some adult assistance.


2 comments:

Petrina said...

I knew your baby & mine were quite close in age, seems Rosie & SP are even closer. The butterflies are beautiful, hope she enjoys her party :)

Karen said...

She had a lovely day. I was just admiring the chime birthday cake on your blog, it looked great! Hope you've survived the celebrations too :)