Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday night music



A bit shattered here after my first couple of days of work. And next week I have to do a three day week (fortunately that is just a one off, and I will return to two days per week after that. Two days is hard enough).

Tonight I have to read the second half of The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom for Book Chat tomorrow afternoon. And read about the same amount of Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel. That one was due back at the library today, I'm hoping if I return it tomorrow I'll escape a fine because it's not ages late. Sadly it's in huge demand so I can't extend it any longer.

Normal blogging service will resume....well, not sure when. Lots to do in the next week or so, but I'm sure I will be checking in at some point and writing something. Don't expect too much exciting news though....

So here is some Piano Guys for your entertainment in the meantime. The bits where he uses his forearm on the keyboard are incredible!

No comments: